Anak Rantau Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About Me

Foto Saya
بِسْمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْم
                 
My name Anak Rantau™
I Blogger from Indonesia. I hope all my post was useful to you all. Thank you for visiting here. Every post that I fit on my blog lets not my original work or personal, but all based on the license or permission from the author's own.

    <div style='background-color: none transparent;'></div>

My Notes

بِسْمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْم

5 Feb 2009

Home » Abaut Me

Abaut Me

My name Anak Rantau™ I Blogger from Indonesia. I hope all my post was useful to you all. Thank you for visiting here. Every post that I fit on my blog lets not my original work or personal, but all based on the license or permission from the author's own.
I was born in PEMALANG central java and grew up in rantau is today located in jakarta.
was born to a simple but earthy, born of four brothers.
Thank you for everything

My Friends


© 2010 Anak Rantau Comunitas - Design By : Insight - Modifed By : ( DuCthMen )